Olympic House, Titanic Quarter, 5 Queens Road, Belfast
Titanic Quarter, 5 Queens Road
To Let: Grade A Office Accommodation
- Excellent local connections to cycle paths, road, bus, rail, air & sea transport
- BREEAM Excellent rating
- EPC ‘A’ rating
- 3m minimum floor to ceiling height within office floor plates
- 5 x 15 persons passenger lifts with 2 lifts doubling as a passenger and firefighting lift
- Designated area for bike parking
- 80 car parking spaces in the basement
- Male & Female WC’s on each floor
- Shower, locker and changing facilities within the basement area
- VRF/VRV comfort cooling and heating system provision for ceiling void mounted terminal units to offices on each floor
- The ARC retail complex is situated a two-minute walk away and is home to a mix of cafes, restaurants, and a large Spar convenience store with Post Office
Ground Floor: Block A - 8,837 sq ft. Block B - 8,126 sq ft. Atrium - 3,767 sq ft.
First Floor: Block A - 12,152 sq ft. Block B - 7,437 sq ft.
Second Floor: Block A - 14,391 sq ft. Block B - 8,621 sq ft.
Third Floor: Block A - 14,423 sq ft. Block B - 8,621 sq ft
Fourth Floor: Block A - 14,423 sq ft. Block B - 8,621 sq ft.
Fifth Floor: Block A - 14,423 sq ft. Block B - 8,621 sq ft.
Sixth Floor: Block A - 14,283 sq ft.
Car Parking80 car parking spaces in the basement
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is sourced from third parties and is subject to change without notice. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.