The Metro Building, 6-9 Donegall Square South, Belfast
The Metro Building
6-9 Donegall Square South
To Let: City Centre Office Building.
The Metro building is located in the heart of Belfast's prime office area on the prestigious Donegall Square facing Belfast City Hall. The property comprises 69,611 sq ft of prime grade A office space incorporating basement, ground and eight upper floors, with typical efficient floor plates of 10,271 sq ft.
The building provides the following:
* Nine storey Portland stone clad with curtain walling and full height glazing to two sides
* Glazed revolving entrance doors to reception.
* 4 no. passenger/goods lifts (3 no. 10 person lifts in reception lobby and 1 no. 8 person lift to the basement)
* Feature lighting to entrance and atrium.
* Contemporary male, female and accessible toilets on ground to seventh floors.
* Shower facilities.
The large open plan and highly adaptable Office suites will provide Grade A specification to include:
* Category A fit-out
* Raised access flooring
* Carpet tiles
* Plastered, painted walls
* Suspended ceiling
* High specification LED lighting
* Fully air conditioned
* Kitchen / breakout area
* WC facilities
Car ParkingDedicated basement car parking facility for 50 cars.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is sourced from third parties and is subject to change without notice. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.